With a little greenery and some creativity almost any piece of furniture can "grow" to become a showpiece. Some simple moss or grass can replace cushions with living comfort.
- By adding some climbers, you can bring a unique and growing design to plain furniture.
- Turn a coffee table into a living conversation piece by adding some low profile plants and mosses.
- Wheat grass grows brilliantly indoors, especially when it becomes part of a lamp base.
- Never worry about finding a centerpiece again. Not when you can build a living planter right into your table.
- What to relax and put your feet up? Well, here's a way to do that and feel like you're relaxing outside on a beautiful day.
- A living bench just inside the hallway brings the beauty of the outdoors a little closer to home.