Miracle-Gro® Tropical Potting Mix
It's our favorite week of the year. Save 15% on Miracle-Gro® when you spend $49 or more 🍅
- Specially formulated potting mix for tropical plants
- Packed with nutrients that feed tropical plants for up to 6 months
- Includes lava rock for added drainage that tropical plants need
- For use in outdoor and indoor containers
- Excellent for all tropical plants, including spider plants, ZZ plants, snake plants, pothos, croton, monstera, fiddle-leaf fig, and more
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Let your tropical plants show off in their containers! Miracle-Gro® Tropical Potting Mix is designed to help your tropical plants thrive. This potting mix is specially formulated to include lava rock, a porous and lightweight material that provides the necessary drainage to support tropical plant growth. Once you combine your tropical plant and our potting mix in an indoor or outdoor container, your plant will stay fed for up to 6 months. You can use Miracle-Gro® Tropical Potting Mix with any type of tropical plant, including spider plants, ZZ plants, snake plants, pothos, croton, monstera, fiddle-leaf fig, and more. And, to top it all off, because of the potting mix's unique ingredients, it is less likely to attract fungus gnats. Go purchase a bag of Miracle-Gro® Tropical Potting Mix today! For even more spectacular results, consider starting a regular feeding program 30 days after planting with Miracle-Gro® Tropical Houseplant Food!
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Select a pot with a drain hole. Fill pot about 1/3 full. Loosen root ball and place plant in pot. Add more mix, press lightly.
Water, then let drain.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Not for in-ground gardening use.
Where to Use
- For use in outdoor and indoor containers.
When to Apply
- Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor tropical plants.
How Often to Apply
- To avoid soil compaction and replenish nutrients, all plants should be repotted annually.
- Let mix dry to the touch between waterings. Do not allow plants to sit in drainage water. Outdoor container plants require more frequent watering than indoor plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';