HOW TO GROW GREENER, HEALTHIER PLANTS
Get your plants the nutrients they need to thrive
Looking to grow the garden of your dreams? We’ll help you plant the seeds to success with some easy tips that’ll get you in the green zone.
For plants to thrive, they need water, sunshine and love. Oh, and your not-so-secret weapon: Miracle-Gro® Shake ‘n Feed® All Purpose Plant Food. We all need nutrients to live, and our plants are no different. Let’s talk about Miracle-Gro Shake 'n Feed, why your plants crave it, and how to feed them.
FAST FACTS ABOUT SHAKE ‘N FEED
- Feeds your plants for up to 3 months[ZE(P1]
- Full of essential nutrients that help feed and nourish above and below the soil
- Specially formulated with kelp, earthworm castings, feather meal and bone meal in an all-in-one particle to feed microbes in the soil[ZE(P2]
- Microbes break down natural ingredients into nutrients that support root growth and development, which increases water efficiency
- Can be used in ground and in containers
WHY YOUR GARDEN NEEDS IT
- Plants get thirsty and hungry – they require a steady supply of sunlight, moisture and nutrients to thrive
- When the soil is short on nutrients, you’ll see pale or yellowing foliage, fewer flowers, slower growth.
- Properly fed plants grow more roots
- Well-fed plants crowd out weeds that steal water and nutrients
- Annual vegetables and flowers respond especially well to continuous-release feeding — promoting bigger, more productive plants
HOW TO USE SHAKE ‘N FEED
- Apply every 3 months and water regularly, starting in the springtime
- You can use it on flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants
- Sprinkle the dry granules onto the soil surface, gently rake them into the top few inches of soil, being careful not to disturb the roots or new growth
- After adding the granules, water the soil around the base of your plants to start releasing the nutrients into the soil
- If you see any weeds in your garden, pull them out to make sure they’re not competing with your plants for nutrients
- Watch as your plants grow into the vibrant, healthy garden you’ve been dreaming of
Want more tips? Crack open The Miraculous Green Guide.
This handy-dandy guide is your go-to resource for all things gardening. You’ll find information, inspiration, celebrations of gardening culture, and more. Check it out now to cultivate your passion and begin your journey to garden mastery.