Miracle-Gro® Shake 'N Feed All Purpose Plant Food
- Full of essential nutrients that help feed and nourish above and below the soil
- Contains vital micronutrients to grow stronger, vibrant and more productive plants versus unfed plants
- Feeds up to 3 months
- Will not to burn when used as directed
- For use in ground and in containers
- Contains natural ingredients that help feed and nourish above and below the soil
Specs and Details
- Reentry to the treated area may be achieved after you have watered in the product and the area has dried.
- Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash
- Unused Bottle: We recommend you use all product. If you do not wish to use what's remaining, give it to a friend or neighbor. Otherwise, contact your local refuse company and inquire if they offer a Household Hazardous Waste pick-up.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- Indefinite shelf life.
Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® All Purpose Plant Food is specially formulated to help grow stronger, vibrant and more productive plants (versus unfed plants). It contains vital micronutrients, plus added natural ingredients, to nourish above and below the soil. Formulated with kelp, earthworm castings, feather meal and bone meal in an all-in-one particle to feed microbes in the soil. Microbes break down natural ingredients into nutrients that support root strength and development which increases water efficiency. You can use Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® All Purpose Plant Food anywhere: in ground and in containers for feeding up to 3 months. Feed your plants with the help of Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® All Purpose Plant Food.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- In-ground: Shake plant food evenly onto soil using the illustration on the package as a guide. This application rate equals 4 tablespoons per 4 square feet (2' x 2'). Work feed into the top 1-3" of soil, then water to start feeding. In Containers: Mix recommended rate (see Amount To Use table) into soil at time of planting or sprinkle over soil surface after potting. Lightly work into the soil and then water in to start feeding.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants; No restrictions on where to use.
Whent to Apply
- Apply every 3 months during the growing season.
How Often to Apply
- Reapply every 3 months and water regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';