Miracle-Gro® Enriched Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (Loose Fill)
- Lightens heavy potting mixes and native soil
- Loose packed all purpose soil conditioner
- Feeds plants up to 3 months
- Unique water-holding capabilities help plants require less frequent watering
- Absorbs water faster than baled peat moss
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Help your plants get the water and the nutrients they need—with less work. The easy-to-use Miracle-Gro® Enriched Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss feeds plants for up to 3 months and absorbs water faster than baled peat moss. Plus, its unique water-holding capabilities help plants require less frequent watering.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
For Flower or Vegetable Gardens or Landscape Beds:
- Apply 2-3 inches of peat moss. Roto-till into native soil to a depth of 6 inches. Begin planting, follow planting instructions on plant tag or seed packet.
For Planting Trees, Shrubs and Roses:
- Dig a hole twice as wide but no deeper than the root ball of the plant. Mix the soil at rate of one part native soil to one part Miracle-Gro® Enriched Sphagnum Peat Moss. Build a mound in the hole so top of root ball is 1 to 2 inches above grade. Score root ball to encourage lateral spread. Backfill hole with amended soil.
When and Where to Use
When to Apply
- This product can be used any time of the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';