Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Rose Plant Food
- Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants
- Feed every 1-2 weeks
- Endorsed by the American Rose Society
- Use with Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder or any watering can
- Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Rose Plant Food feeds instantly to grow bigger, more beautiful roses compared to unfed plants. Use with the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder or any watering can, and feed every 1-2 weeks. Endorsed by the American Rose Society, Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Rose Plant Food will help you get beautiful results.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
Two great methods for feeding your roses..
- With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: Fill feeder to the top of the label. 1.5 pounds feeds approximately 600 square feet.
With a watering can: For outdoor plants, mix 1 tablespoon for every gallon of water. For indoor plants, mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Specially formulated plant food for roses and can be used on other ever-blooming and repeat-blooming flowers.
When to Apply
- Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season for spectacular results.
How Often to Apply
- Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';