Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food
- Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants vs. unfed plants
- Comes in a resealable, waterproof bag and includes a measuring scoop to make storing and measuring your plant food easy
- Safe to use on flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, roses, and houseplants
- For best results, feed your plants every 1-2 weeks
- Use with a Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder or any watering can to feed up to 2,000 sq. ft. to feed while you’re watering your plants
When you use Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food to instantly feed flowers, vegetables, roses, trees, shrubs, and houseplants you'll enjoy bigger and more beautiful plants vs. unfed plants. For best results, feed your plants every 7 to 14 days when they are actively growing. Use with a Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder to feed your outdoor flowerbeds. Also, there’s a convenient measuring scoop included so you can easily measure and add to any watering can, then feed your indoor plants or outdoor container plants while watering. For best results, feed your plants by soaking the soil at the base of the plants to fertilize the roots when watering with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food. In-between feedings, reseal the remaining plant food in the waterproof bag change to "for easy storage". The Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food 5 lb. bag will feed up to 2,000 sq. ft. The formula is safe for all plants and will not burn when used as directed. Enjoy beautiful results with Miracle-Gro®.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food may be applied with a watering can or a Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder™
- Applying with a Watering Can
- To feed indoor plants, mix 1/2 teaspoon (the small end of the enclosed scoop) per gallon of water.
- To feed outdoor plants, mix 1 1/2 tablespoons (the large end of the enclosed scoop) per 1 1/2 gallons of water.
- Applying with a Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder™
- For large outdoor gardens, fill the feeder jar to the top of the label.
- Soak the soil at the base of each plant to fertilize the roots.
- (See the feeder package for additional instructions.)
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Safe for all indoor and outdoor flowers, vegetables, houseplants, roses, trees, and shrubs.
When to Apply
- Use when plants are actively growing.
- If planting in existing soil, feed at time of planting to help plants become established.
How Often to Apply
- Feed indoor plants every two weeks and outdoor plants every 7-14 days.
Using with other Products
- For spectacular results, thirty days after planting in Miracle-Gro® soil, begin feeding regularly with Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';