Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes
- Promotes vibrant color and lush foliage
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on evergreens and acid loving plants
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong trees and shrubs
Spec and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Extend the beauty of your garden to the rest of your landscape with Miracle-Gro® Tree & Shrub Plant Food Spikes. Use once a season, in the Spring and Fall, for lush, beautiful foliage and vibrant color on all deciduous, evergreen, and flowering trees and shrubs. These easy-to-use spikes provide nutrition directly to the roots, where trees need it the most, and includes natural ingredients.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use on deciduous and flowering trees & shrubs, evergreens, and acid-lovings plants.
When to Apply
- Apply spikes once in the spring and once in the fall when the ground is soft and moist. If the ground is dry, wet the soil before driving in the spikes.
How Often to Apply
- Once every spring and fall
- Use the diameter of the drip line of your tree or shrub as a guide to determine the number of spikes needed per plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
Kids & Pets
Once the spikes are in the ground, pets may return to the area.
No runoff or mess.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';