Miracle-Gro® Shake 'N Feed Flowering Trees and Shrubs Plant Food
- Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil
- For use on all flowering trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants
- Helps maintain deep, lush green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season
- Gets plants off to a good start and provides continuous release feeding for up to 3 months for beautiful trees and shrubs all season long
- Conveniently can be used on plants, both in ground and in containers
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Flowering Trees & Shrubs Plant Food contains vital micronutrients, plus added natural ingredients, to nourish above and below the soil. It has been formulated with kelp, earthworm castings, feather meal and bone meal in an all-in-one particle to feed microbes in the soil. Microbes break down organic matter into nutrients that support root strength and development which increase water efficiency. Specifically designed for flowing trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants to maintain deep, lush green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season. You can use it anywhere: in ground and in containers. You can feed your plants for up to 3-months with the help of Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Flowering Trees & Shrubs Plant Food.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply dry, do not pre-mix with water. Do not apply to wet foliage or pile against plant stem.
- Shake evenly onto the soil, within the spread of the branches (drip line), careful to avoid contact with the trunk and foliage. Water thoroughly to start feeding.
For 2 ft. diameter drip line use 2 1/2 tps.; for 4 ft. diameter drip line use 3 tbsp.; for 6 ft. diameter drip line use 7 tbsp.; 8 ft. and up use 3/4 cup.
- Mix into soil at time of planting. For established plants, shake evenly into soil and lightly work in. Water to start feeding.
10’’ diameter of drip line use 1 ¼ tsp.; 12’’ diameter of drip line use 1 ½ tbsp..; 14’’ diameter of drip line use 2 tbsp.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use against trunk or stems.
Where to Use
- For use around flowering trees and shrubs.
When to Apply
- For best results, feed in early spring as new leaves emerge and again in late summer. Applying too late in the season may cause an undesirable flush of growth that can be sensitive to frost.
How Often to Apply
- Every 3 months during the growing season.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';