Miracle-Gro® Quick Start Planting & Transplant Starting Solution
- Gives transplants the nutrients they need to thrive
- For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, transplants and seedlings
- Liquid concentrate–mix with water
- Helps prevent transplant shock
- Stimulates root growth for faster blooms versus unfed plants
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Give transplants the nutrients they need to thrive with the Miracle-Gro® Quick Start® Planting & Transplant Starting Solution. Simply mix the formula with water and apply to flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, transplants, and seedlings. The solution not only stimulates root growth for faster blooms compared to unfed plants, it also helps prevent transplant shock. Grow stronger plants with Miracle-Gro®.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Mix 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water.
- Pour diluted solution around new plantings to settle soil and feed roots. Flowers and vegetables require approximately 1 cup of prepared solution. Larger plants require several quarts of prepared solution.
- Repeat application in 7 days
- Begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 7-14 days later
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use around new plantings to settle the soil and feed the roots.
When to Apply
- Feed at time of transplant and again 7 days later. Thereafter, begin regular feeding with the appropriate Miracle-Gro® Plant Food every 7-14 days.
How Often to Apply
- Repeat 7 days after initial application, then begin regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 7-14 days later
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';