Fall is in the air. Take 20% off your purchase of $49 or more 🍂
Sometimes respecting your roots means giving them space. Blending Miracle-Gro® Perlite into your potting mix is an easy way to do it. All at once, you're helping prevent soil compaction and improving drainage and aeration, which gives your roots plenty of room to grow.
Why We Love Them
In addition to making more room in the soil for yourt plant's roots, Miracle-Gro® Perlite is enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food, so it feeds them, too, helping you grow more beautiful plants.
- NPK (0.7-0.7-0.7)
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food.
- Blend with soil for repotting plants or use this lightweight media on its own to start plants from root cuttings.
- For use indoors our out, in container plants only.
- Apply any time.
How to Use
Directions for container plants:
- Mix Miracle-Gro® Perlite evenly with potting mix, then plant and water as usual.
Directions for growing plants from cuttings:
- Fill a container with Miracle-Gro® Perlite. Water thoroughly. Make holes in perlite with a pencil. Dip cuttings in rooting compound then insert in each hole, pressing the perlite around them. Keep moist and out of direct sunlight. After roots form, transplant cuttings into Miracle-Gro® Potting Mix.
Directions for storing bulbs and root crops:
- Place bulbs in a container and pour dry perlite around the bulbs. Do not pack down or water when storing.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';