Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix
- Fast-draining formula
- Enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food
- Beautiful, colorful results
- Contains forest products, sphagnum peat moss, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage
- For use in containers
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Grow strong cacti, palms and citruses with Miracle-Gro® Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix. The fast-draining formula is enriched with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food, so you can be sure your plants are getting the nutrients they deserve. It also contains forest products, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage. Specially formulated for use with cactus, palm, citrus and succulents. Get more beautiful, colorful results with Miracle-Gro®.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Select a pot with a drain hole.
2. Fill pot about 1/3 full
3. Loosen root ball, place plant in pot
4. Add more mix; press lightly.
5. Water; let drain.
For spectacular results, start a regular feeding program 30 days after planting with Miracle-Gro® Succulent Plant
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use?
- Not for in-ground gardening use
Where to Use?
- Use in containers
Where to Apply?
- Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
How Often to Apply?
- Whenever planting new plants or when repotting annually.
Using with Other Products
- Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';