Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Sangria Pansy
- Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Sangria Pansy adds a rich, vibrant splash of color to your garden beds and containers; get a jump-start on your growing season by adding established Miracle-Gro® transplants to your flower garden instead of growing from seed
- A frost-tolerant flower for cool-season gardens, Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Sangria Pansy grows well in northern summer climates and blooms beautifully in spring and fall in the south; it's a great companion plant for kale and other cool-season crops
- The pretty rounded flowers and compact nature of pansies make them ideal for use in borders, windowboxes, and containers; use these annual flowers to line a walkway, accent a veggie garden, or create a cheerful patio container
- Snip pansy flowers at their base for a sweet addition to bud vases that brighten interiors with their charming blooms; pollinators love pansies, so add them near the veggie garden to boost harvests and brighten raised beds
- Annual pansies grow 6 to 8 inches tall and make an adorable accent in the landscape; use mulch to help keep Miracle-Gro® soil cool to prolong the blooms as temperatures rise; feed with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food throughout the season
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Treat yourself to a pretty posy of pansies for your desk fresh from the garden. You'll love the rich, vibrant color of Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Sangria Pansy in your flower beds, veggie borders, or windowboxes. The charming, rounded annual flowers look lovely in the landscape during cool seasons, providing much-needed color in spring and fall gardens in warm climates, while putting on an early summer show in northern gardens. It's easy to dress up a mailbox garden with a carpet of cute pansies, or add them to a container with ornamental cabbage for a striking fall display. (Don't worry about cold nights: they're frost tolerant!) These gorgeous, rich burgundy blooms with yellow faces make a great addition in the veggie garden, where you can create pops of color among lettuce, arugula, and spinach. Pansies reach 6 to 8 inches tall and prefer full sun and evenly moist soil. Space the flowers 6 to 8 inches apart. For best results, add high-quality Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ live plant pansies to your garden instead of growing from seed for an instant addition of color and brightness. Your garden will be off to a great start!
Frequently Asked Questions
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';