Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Orchid Vinca
- Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Orchid Vinca is an easy-to-grow, disease-resistant annual flower with bright purple blooms
- This vinca produces a mass of showy blooms from late spring through summer
- Orchid Vinca looks beautiful on its own or mixed with other flowers
- This mounding, upright plant looks spectacular in containers, hanging baskets, and window boxes, and is beautiful planted in garden beds, too
- Each live plant will grow 12-16" and do best when planted 12-18" apart and watered when soil is dry to the touch one knuckle deep
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
When you begin with Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ young live plants, you can get a jump on growing gorgeous flowers in your home, yard, or garden. Plus, with Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ you know you're getting premium flowers with unique patterns and colors from the gardening brand you already trust. Orchid Vinca is an easy-to-grow, disease-resistant, drought-tolerant plant that is covered in uniform bright purple blooms late spring and summer. It requires little work for a gorgeous result. Vinca's perky flowers attract helpful pollinators, like butterflies and bees, to your garden. Plant Orchid Vinca on its own or with angelonia, coleus, dahlia, geranium, sweet potato vines, or verbena. Vinca plants add pops of color on their own and look stunning in mass plantings in beds or borders. Also try transplanting into a container, window box, or hanging basket to add color and energy to your porch, deck, or patio. Use Miracle-Gro® Soil and Plant Food for the best blooms.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';