Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Cherry Vinca
- Fill your sunny flower beds and containers with the beautiful blooms of Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Pink Vinca; jump-start your growing season by adding established Miracle-Gro® transplants to your flower garden instead of growing from seed
- A warm-weather flower, Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Pink Vinca is less sensitive than other varieties to disease, making your garden look great all summer; it adds gorgeous, blazing hot color to brighten beds, borders, and containers
- The large, dark-pink flowers and emerald-green foliage look fabulous planted in masses in the landscape or filling containers; once established, Pink Vinca thrives in hot, dry gardens; the pretty, full plant creates a lovely border growing along walkways
- The easy-to-grow flowers make a vibrant addition to mixed containers, cottage gardens, or veggie gardens; the blooms attract bees and butterflies, so plant them near veggie beds to attract pollinators to boost harvests
- Annual vinca grows 14 to 16 inches tall and creates a great display in the landscape; water when the top inch of soil feels dry; add mulch around the plant's base to keep soil moist and weed-free; feed with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food to encourage new growth
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Grow a gorgeous garden with very little maintenance when you plant Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Pink Vinca. It's popular among landscapers and garden designers for a reason: the deep, glossy-green foliage contrasts beautifully against the dark pink flowers, making gardens shine with cheerful color. Pink Vinca looks fabulous with little effort: once established, the low-maintenance plants bloom beautifully all season until first frost without deadheading or pampering. Pink Vinca also resists disease better than other varieties, keeping your garden looking great all season. If you want to attract pollinators to your garden, add Pink Vinca to your beds and containers, and watch bees and butterflies flock to the blooms. These fantastic, multi-purpose plants are heat- and humidity-tolerant, too. Pink Vinca plants reach 14 to 16 inches tall and prefer full sun. Space the flowers 18 to 20 inches apart in rich, well-drained Miracle-Gro® soil, and water when the top inch of soil feels dry. For best results, add high-quality Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Pink Vinca live plant to your garden instead of growing from seed for an instant addition of color and brightness. Your garden will be off to a great start!
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';