Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Bourbon Street Coleus
- Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ Bourbon Street Coleus is a low-maintenance annual with deeply scalloped, lime-trimmed, burgundy leaves
- This unique coleus loves warm temps and its striking foliage brings color and interest to your yard all season long
- With its dramatic colors and texture, Bourbon Street Coleus is an eye-catching feature on its own and mixed with other plants
- This coleus is upright and full, making it great for large containers, garden beds, or edging
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
When you begin with Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ young live plants, you can get a jump on growing gorgeous flowers in your home, yard, or garden. Plus, with Miracle-Gro® Brilliant Blooms™ you know you're getting premium flowers with unique patterns and colors from the gardening brand you already trust. Bourbon Street Coleus is a fast-growing annual plant that produces a upright mound of striking foliage that brings color to your yard or garden all season. This unique coleus loves warm weather and does well when it gets sun and shade. Pinch back its flower buds in the late season to ensure the plant stays full and bushy. Plant Bourbon Street Calibrachoa on its own or with angelonia, calibrachoa, marigolds, zinnia, caladium, or begonias. Transplant into a container, window box, or hanging basket to add color and energy to your porch, deck, or patio. This foliage also looks beautiful planted in-ground. Use Miracle-Gro® Soil and Plant Food for the best blooms.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the customer, are not completely satisfied with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';